Hello South Shore Kinder and First Grade Families,
We are excited to have you and your child come in for interviews and orientation next week! We are so glad to have this opportunity for you and your child to meet the teacher in person and get a sense of what school will look like this fall.
Please know that health and safety is a priority for us. We want to keep all staff, students, and families safe during this pandemic.
If any of the following apply to you and your child, please do not come to the building. Instead, please make arrangements to have your child’s interview/orientation completed virtually..
- Have you or your child experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 10 days?
- Has any household member experienced symptoms in the past 10 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been within 6 feet of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results?
When you come to school, there are a couple of things that we need to ensure:
- Physically distancing of 6 feet between you and other students/families
- Everyone must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose
- Screening students and families for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the building
- Hand sanitizing upon entering the building
All of this may feel uncomfortable to you and your child. Please know that we will do our best to warmly welcome students.